In the world of housing services resident involvement is crucial because it fosters a sense of community and personal responsibility.
If the answer is “yes”, there are many opportunities, the choice is yours…
- As a customer panel member.
- As a communications panel member.
- Be a community voice.
- By forming a residents group in your area.
- Be a mystery shopper and checking out the service we provide.
- Be a phone surveyor.
- Be a resident board member.
- Be a service reviewer.
We now offer a variety of training courses for our residents. These are:
- An introduction to basic computing skills.
- English reading, writing and spelling.
- Basic maths.
- Using the internet.
- English for speakers of other languages.
- Preparing you for college.
- Basic drug and alcohol awareness.
- Stress management.
- How to be more energy efficient in your home (and save money!).
- Building your confidence and assertiveness skills.
Walking the Way to Health – Volunteer Walk Leader training
We also provide a series of workshops where you can learn more about us, the services we deliver to you and how you can get involved. These are:
- Applying for a home.
- Your housing team and what they do.
- How we run our repairs service.
- Improvements to your home.
- Involving you and taking your views into account.